ELECTRICAL SAFETY TIPS FOR KIDS:
- Electricity and liquids DO NOT mix! Never place electronics and appliances near water - like next to the sink or tub.
- Never place a drink near your gaming console. Spills could result in electric shock.
- NEVER climb trees near power lines and electrical equipment. Same goes for kites and drones - before you fly them, make sure you're far away from any overhead power lines.
- NEVER pull a plug from electrical outlet by its cord! Pull from the plug to avoid potential shock.
- Going for a swim? Remember. Never swim during stormy weather. If you hear thunder, immediately exit the pool until the storm has passed.
These are just a few tips to keep in mind. Remember: Electricity is amazing stuff, but you should always play it safe!