EMPLOYEE / MEMBER SAFETY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Rusk County Electric Cooperative, in concern for the wellness and overall well-being of its members, employees and community, has canceled the RCEC annual meeting that was scheduled for April 28, 2020. Ballots for director elections will be mailed on April 8, 2020 and members are encouraged to vote although the election is uncontested.
STAY SAFE - PAY YOUR BILL FROM HOME BY CHOOSING ONE OF THE 3 OPTIONS BELOW:
1) SMARTHUB APP (registration required) - Pay your bill electronically with a smart phone, tablet or computer. With a Smarthub account you can also check your usage, receive notices from RCEC, and report outages directly to the dispatcher.
2) PAY NOW (no registration required) - This is to pay your bill only.
3) SECURE PAY (1-877-487-0013) - Pay by phone system using credit/debit card or check.
OTHER AVAILABLE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Drive thru window - Available at Henderson & Lakeport offices
- Night Deposit - Available at all office locations.
- US Mail - Mail payments to: PO Box 1169-Henderson, TX 75653-1169
New service applications can be initiated by phone. If you need assistance or have questions about your account, contact us at 903-657-4571. We have representatives that will be happy to assist you.